Piazza della Vittoria 1, 51014, Collodi, Pescia, (PT)
+39 0572 427314
+39 0572 429613
From FIRENZE to COLLODI
By Car: Highway A1(Milano, Bologna, Roma, Napoli) take the Firenze Nord exit and enter in the A11 highway (Firenze-Mare). Take the Chiesina Uzzanese exit and follow the direction to Collodi (4 km).
By Train: From the Firenze Santa Maria Novella (SMN) take the regional train to Lucca-Viareggio. Get off at the Pescia Station (about 1 hour). Take the Bus to Collodi. It’s also possible to book a taxi (+39 335494261 - +39 3397437380) or a bus/shuttle with driver (Touristata +39 0572 453112 - +39 337477602)
You can follow the direction to Collodi (about 2 km). It’s also possible to book a taxi (+39 335494261 - +39 3397437380) or a bus/shuttle with driver (Touristata +39 0572 453112 - +39 337477602)
High Season (1st of March – 1st of November): From 09.00 to sunset.
Low Season (2nd of November – 28th of February): Saturdays and Holydays; From 10.00 to sunset.
From the 19th of December to the 6th of January: From 10.00 to sunset.
Visitors’ Reception Centre
Activities for the general public
Parking for private vehicles
Parking for buses
Access for people with disabilities or reduced
Via Benvenuto Pasquinelli
Via delle Cartiere, Via Benvenuto Pasquinelli
Guided Visits; Free Visits
There is non a fixed duration
To be agreed with the managers
It’s possible to book visits by calling or writing to the phone numbers, to the web sites and to the e-mail addresses indicated above.
It’s possible to buy tickets in advance by calling or writing to the phone numbers, to the web sites and to the e-mail addresses indicated above or at:
The didactic workshops are mostly carried out inside the Pinocchio park.
Special events are possible and can be followed at this address:
Activities for public are possible and can be followed at this address:
– Firenze: https://www.comune.fi.it/
– Lucca: www.comune.lucca.it/home
– Pisa: www.comune.pisa.it/it/home
– Pistoia: https://www.comune.pistoia.it/
– Pescia: www.comune.pescia.pt.it/home.html
– Montecatini Terme: www.comune.montecatini-terme.pt.it/
– Monsummano Terme: http://www.comune.monsummano-terme.pt.it/
– Collodi: https://www.collodi.com/
– Montecarlo: https://www.comune.montecarlo.lu.it/home.html;
– Nature Reserve “Padule di Fucecchio”:
– “Le Castella della Svizzera Pesciatina”:
– Canyon Park Bagni di Lucca:
– Regional Park “Alpi Apuane”: http://www.parcapuane.it/;
– Viareggio: http://www.comune.viareggio.lu.it/
– National Park “Arcipelago Toscano”: http://www.islepark.it/
– Hotel Villa delle Rose: http://www.villadellerosearco.it/en/1/1907/hotel.htm
– Restaurant “Osteria del Gambero Rosso”: +39 0572 427329
– Restaurant “Villa Garzoni”: +39 0572 428545